As a supplier to the mining and quarry sector, it is in our best interest to ensure the viability and sustainability of the industries that not only supply our sustenance but that of the global community too, for all that can’t be grown must be mined in some way.
We take a holistic approach to reducing metal usage and associated carbon footprint by not only creating more efficient products with associated benefits, but we also work with end-users to create the appropriate Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) asset models. This allows for the real costs associated with any process to not only be understood but acted on most effectively too.
We assist directly by;
- Designing longer life parts
- Designing more efficient parts
- Lowering TCO and increasing existing mine efficiency and viability thereby reducing the need for capital outlays on new mines and equipment
- Lower TCO also increases the net amounts available for all stakeholders
- Facilitating scrap recycling when required, and
- Being willing to work with stakeholders to build new and appropriate TCO models to validate the savings where required
Our news items are regularly updated, so check back often
October 06th, 2020
Makuri leads in optimising process front end performance
May 15th, 2020
Makuri MAK-Hard crusher liners exceed OEM life by 54%
Makuri was recently approached by a large site to assist with ongoing issues with liner breakage and suboptimal pebble crushing performance. They had experienced ...
April 12th, 2020
Makuri Subsidiary MNE Provides Food Aid In Bali
Makuri’s subsidiary, PT Multinational Equipment (MNE) has been working with local communities in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. This has caused severe economic hardship within local communities due to low tourist numbers this year, leaving many with no source of income.
Get in Touch
Contact Makuri to discuss how we can help you