Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
The “At Risk” Program
The Makuri group, and especially its affiliate PT MNE, have a developed a hazard reduction social program for “at risk” communities based on 3 key principles of;
- Alert. To alert at risk communities of the exposure they have to hazardous goods and practices that may affect their wellbeing
- Assist. Provide management and financial assistance if necessary to assist in the management of the hazard based on hazard level, and
- Empower. Encourage ownership of the issues and the confidence to speak out about the hazard, how best to manage it and spread the knowledge to other communities.
Our current range of local community engagement topics are:
- Asbestos hazards
- Burning plastics
- Mercury hazards
- Dengue Fever & Malaria prevention
- Motorcycle safety
- Safe use of insecticides and fertilizers
- Safe food storage and preparation
- COVID-19 awareness and prevention
Our news items are regularly updated, so check back often
May 15th, 2020
Makuri MAK-Hard crusher liners exceed OEM life by 54%
Makuri was recently approached by a large site to assist with ongoing issues with liner breakage and suboptimal pebble crushing performance. They had experienced ...
April 12th, 2020
Makuri Subsidiary MNE Provides Food Aid In Bali
Makuri’s subsidiary, PT Multinational Equipment (MNE) has been working with local communities in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. This has caused severe economic hardship within local communities due to low tourist numbers this year, leaving many with no source of income.
March 27th, 2020
Makuri Technology Covid19 Announcement
We understand your concern as this Covid-19 pandemic ravages communities and businesses across the planet...
Get in Touch
Contact Makuri to discuss how we can help you