Patented, Advanced Bimetallic Designs & Technology
MAK-Bloks replace standard wear components and some GET to solve a large range of problems including:
- Increasing safe loading operating margins by reducing weight
- Reducing maintenance, rebuild and inventory costs thru large life increases
- Increases bucket structure and machine component life due to added strength and lighter weight
- Easy to fit and apply to different bucket types
- Can be bought as individual pieces or selected and supplied made up into custom Kits
- All MAK-BLOKS come in MAK-HARD XAB Grade wear material
- MAK-Bloks can be fitted to any bucket, dipper or truck tray without knowing exact size and dimensions of the application as general dimensions are sufficient to select the appropriate Blok system
Our news items are regularly updated, so check back often
May 15th, 2020
Makuri MAK-Hard crusher liners exceed OEM life by 54%
Makuri was recently approached by a large site to assist with ongoing issues with liner breakage and suboptimal pebble crushing performance. They had experienced ...
April 12th, 2020
Makuri Subsidiary MNE Provides Food Aid In Bali
Makuri’s subsidiary, PT Multinational Equipment (MNE) has been working with local communities in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. This has caused severe economic hardship within local communities due to low tourist numbers this year, leaving many with no source of income.
March 27th, 2020
Makuri Technology Covid19 Announcement
We understand your concern as this Covid-19 pandemic ravages communities and businesses across the planet...
Get in Touch
Contact Makuri to discuss how we can help you