Vibrating Grizzly Components
Offering real solutions over expensive OEM cartridges
Most vibrating grizzly cartridges supplied by OEMs are simply manufactured from quenched and tempered plate, permanently welded to an expensive fabricated cartridge that often needs to be replaced as a complete unit. Makuri offers purpose-built grizzly cartridges that utilise replaceable grizzly caps manufactured from our long-life MAK-Hard bimetallic materials.
Because they are a cast unit, our grizzly caps can be customised to improve grizzly performance to remove more fines from the feed and maintain proper aperture sizes for longer.
- Plugging between fingers reducing efficiency and throughput
- Open area and passing sizes not designed or adjusted to suit primary or secondary crushing feed sizing requirements
- Fines passing across the face of grizzly fingers & into downstream crushers
- Poor design and life causing premature failure and excessive unplanned downtime of both fingers and wall liners
- Broken / failed fingers and wall liners cause both crusher and belt damage
- Side and pan liners lasting different times to grizzly finger caps
Makuri Technology have tailored a comprehensive range of product solutions to resolve these issues. Please contact us to find out how these can benefit your company.
Our news items are regularly updated, so check back often
October 06th, 2020
Makuri leads in optimising process front end performance
May 15th, 2020
Makuri MAK-Hard crusher liners exceed OEM life by 54%
Makuri was recently approached by a large site to assist with ongoing issues with liner breakage and suboptimal pebble crushing performance. They had experienced ...
April 12th, 2020
Makuri Subsidiary MNE Provides Food Aid In Bali
Makuri’s subsidiary, PT Multinational Equipment (MNE) has been working with local communities in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. This has caused severe economic hardship within local communities due to low tourist numbers this year, leaving many with no source of income.
Get in Touch
Contact Makuri to discuss how we can help you
Thank you for your interest in the MAK-Bloks Selection and Installation Handbook.
Please enter your details below and we will email you a download link.