MAK-Mega-Chok bars are the perfect solution where large, uneven surfaces need to be protected with a minimum amount of fuss.
At 900mm long and 100mm wide and 40mm thick, they are the largest ‘chocky bars’ available.
They can be installed on curved surfaces with a minimum radius of 250mm, and incorporate norched surfaces for easy cutting and forming.
If our standard Mega-Chok bars are still not big enough, or even too big, we can make customised sizes on request.
- A larger version of the very popular smaller choky blocks.
- Allows for both flat installations plus internal and external minimum radiuses of 250mm to be fitted.
- It is typically used on larger buckets and dippers and also in other applications as best suits.
- Notched top and bottom for easy cutting and forming.
- Large areas needing wear protection
- Standard blocks do not provide the required life or covered area
Makuri Technology have tailored a comprehensive range of product solutions to resolve these issues. Please contact us to find out how these can benefit your company.
Our news items are regularly updated, so check back often
October 06th, 2020
Makuri leads in optimising process front end performance
May 15th, 2020
Makuri MAK-Hard crusher liners exceed OEM life by 54%
Makuri was recently approached by a large site to assist with ongoing issues with liner breakage and suboptimal pebble crushing performance. They had experienced ...
April 12th, 2020
Makuri Subsidiary MNE Provides Food Aid In Bali
Makuri’s subsidiary, PT Multinational Equipment (MNE) has been working with local communities in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. This has caused severe economic hardship within local communities due to low tourist numbers this year, leaving many with no source of income.
Get in Touch
Contact Makuri to discuss how we can help you
Thank you for your interest in the MAK-Bloks Selection and Installation Handbook.
Please enter your details below and we will email you a download link.