MAK-Grout for crushing applications
Makuri MAK-BAK crusher liner backing is manufactured from the highest quality epoxy, and contains no fillers.
While our standard high impact grade is suitable for most applications, specialised grades such as:
- low shrinkage product suitable for gyratory crushers and applications with larger cavities,
- low viscosity formulations for low ambient temperatures
- faster-curing mixtures to improve turnaround time
- higher tensile strength, and
- Bush locking compound for fitting eccentric bushes
- Premature failures due to poor quality backing
- Small bucket size increasing installation time
- Product not suited to site environmental conditions
Makuri Technology have tailored a comprehensive range of product solutions to resolve these issues. Please contact us to find out how these can benefit your company.
Our news items are regularly updated, so check back often
October 06th, 2020
Makuri leads in optimising process front end performance
May 15th, 2020
Makuri MAK-Hard crusher liners exceed OEM life by 54%
Makuri was recently approached by a large site to assist with ongoing issues with liner breakage and suboptimal pebble crushing performance. They had experienced ...
April 12th, 2020
Makuri Subsidiary MNE Provides Food Aid In Bali
Makuri’s subsidiary, PT Multinational Equipment (MNE) has been working with local communities in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. This has caused severe economic hardship within local communities due to low tourist numbers this year, leaving many with no source of income.
Get in Touch
Contact Makuri to discuss how we can help you
Thank you for your interest in the MAK-Bloks Selection and Installation Handbook.
Please enter your details below and we will email you a download link.