Design & Innovation
Continuous Product Development
The Makuri group is constantly innovating through the testing and use of new designs and materials that will deliver ever-increasing value to mining customers.
To our knowledge few, if any, other mining wear-systems companies spends the amount of time or money in ratio to sales on Research and Development than we do.
Our materials and composites have been specifically developed by us and are proven to deliver the lowest TCO in their area of use and many are also covered under patent protection.
Our Design and Innovation process is based on:
- Making customer-specific solutions to customer-specific problems
- Having a complete In-house design capability utilizing experienced mechanical, process and reliability engineers
- Completing a rigorous design review process to ensure successful implementation of new concepts
- Field testing under the most arduous of conditions with participating partners
Makuri provides a range of optimization services designed to ensure that any changes proposed will have the highest chance of success. To do this, we utilise a range of in-house and commercially available tools, including:
- Laser scanning wear analysis and condition monitoring
- Wear simulation and wear state forecasting
- Discrete element analysis
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Smoothed particle hydrodynamics
- Finite element analysis
By getting the design right at the beginning, we can provide the shortest path to TCO available. To find out more, click here
Our Partner Program
We seek out the “innovators and early adopters” who want early access to new Design and Innovation possibilities in the areas of mine or process operations that match our core business competencies. Contact us to determine if this fit is right for you.
Our news items are regularly updated, so check back often
May 15th, 2020
Makuri MAK-Hard crusher liners exceed OEM life by 54%
Makuri was recently approached by a large site to assist with ongoing issues with liner breakage and suboptimal pebble crushing performance. They had experienced ...
April 12th, 2020
Makuri Subsidiary MNE Provides Food Aid In Bali
Makuri’s subsidiary, PT Multinational Equipment (MNE) has been working with local communities in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. This has caused severe economic hardship within local communities due to low tourist numbers this year, leaving many with no source of income.
March 27th, 2020
Makuri Technology Covid19 Announcement
We understand your concern as this Covid-19 pandemic ravages communities and businesses across the planet...
Get in Touch
Contact Makuri to discuss how we can help you